Sunday, June 9, 2013

If it ain't broke

Here is Sarah using a motorized piece of equipment, AND mowing a lawn! Two firsts in one bundle! 

When I finally got a turn, I wasted little precious time destroying part of our mower when an errant stone from the firepit reared its ugly head. Sure I was cutting kinda close, but this guy was out on his own in the 12+" grass. I managed to bend both ends of the blade out of service and just decimate my sharpening job (which, until just then, was performing admirably!).

It had just begun running very erratically, anyways. So today I started in with the service manual, and quickly realized I was in way over my head. Sarah suggested I just try running it (with no blade), so I did. It fired up on the first pull, and ran smoothly as I let it warm up and then let it pull me up the hill and around the yard. 

I decided not to try to adjust things after all!

1love 
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment