Thursday, June 13, 2013

Home Depot vs Pizza

Yesterday after I got home from work we made a mad dash to Home Depot to get more supplies for addressing the rot and subsequent sag around the first floor beam. With supplies from Chadd, Andy will be ready to roll once we have a sunny day! 

In sharp contrast with our last minute run to Pittsfield, this is what this evening looks like:
Andy on a third slice of pizza skimming Audels Carpenters and Builders Guide and I am knitting by the fire. I am working on a pair of socks I started this winter for a friend's baby. I thought this was the second of the pair but the first is no where to be found in my knitting bag... Maybe it will turn up as we clear out of the Perkins Ave apartment.

The two rocking chairs were a must have necessity for enjoying the wood stove. I am glad we brought them up. No doubt about it. We can't wait for the stainless flue liner to come in the mail! Major upgrade. Although hopefully by the time it comes we will be back to regular summer temperatures and will not test it out until the Fall!

In other news, what is this? Purple kohlrabi?! I have no idea. 

Anyway, Bread Euphoria pizza night 1, Home Depot 0. Better luck next time Home Depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment